The technology has enhanced the meaning of up gradation and updating a software or O.S. Every software or Operating System keeps on updating itself; Microsoft Windows 10 is one of them. The primary motive of updating a particular software or Operating system is to increase its productivity, enhance the product performance and of course to attract more and more users towards it. As Windows, 10 are also not immune from the various issues like Windows 10 Wi-Fi keeps dropping. Now, as the issue is too serious it becomes difficult to skip it. Here, in this blog, we would like to find out the various reasons it causes and the solution of Windows 10 problems internet connection. You can read this blog and try to fix it by following the different methods and ways.
Windows 10 Wi-Fi not working: What to do?
Solution 1 for Windows 10 problems internet connection
- At first, you are supposed to restart your network adapter.
- You are required to press Windows key +R
- You are supposed to press it at the same time so that you can open the Run dialog box
- Next, you must type ncpa.pl in the run box
- Then, you must click ok
- After that, you ate required to right click on the network adapter
- Next, you must click on the disable button
- After that, you are supposed to click on the network adapter once again
- Next and at last, you must click on the enable button
Solution 2 for Windows 10 Wi-Fi not Working
- Do not forget to update the network driver. You can do it by following few steps.
- At first, you must scan your pc completely
- You are supposed to try your best to update network adapter driver
- You are supposed to reboot your PC
Solution 3 for Windows 10 Wi-Fi keeps dropping
- Do not forget to roll back to the previous Network Adapter Driver. You can follow these steps and do it manually, have a look!
- On the taskbar, seek for the search bar
- You are required to type device manager
- Click on the device manager
- You are required to click on the Network adapters
- Then, you must click on adapter’s name
- Do not forget to click on the Network adapter’s name
- After that, click on properties
- Make sure you don’t forget to select the driver tab
- After that, you must click on the rollback driver
- You must follow the steps to fix the issue of Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting Windows 10.
Solution 4 when Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10
- You must right click on the start button
- Then, select the device manager
- Do not forget to locate network adapters, make sure you expand it
- You are supposed to the right click on properties
- You are required to click on the power management tab
- Make sure you do not forget to uncheck the option of ‘allow the computer to turn off the device to save power.’
Solution 5 for Windows 10 Wi-Fi not Working
- You are required to on the start button
- Thereafter you must click on the settings button
- Do not forget to click on Network and internet
- In the left pane, you must click on the Wi-Fi
- Then, on the right pane, you must locate manage Wi-Fi settings
- Do not forget to click on it
- Make sure you do not forget to disable these two settings
- Disable the ‘connect to suggested open hotspots’ or ‘connect to networks shared by my friends’
Windows 10 problems internet connection could be easily solved by following the steps that are given above. At first, you must try to fix the issue manually by following the steps. In case, you are unable to fix the issue manually and the intervention of experts is important, you can contact the Windows 10 Customer Service. You can find its number from a popular online directory of the U.S.A and Canada called Contactforhelp.