To be honest, you have to remember that Operating Systems need to be updated after a fixed interval to enhance its productivity while eliminating all sorts of its security loop holes. And, quite similar is the case with Windows 10. You are supposed to update it, or else you would not be able to enjoy the maximum benefits out of it. You might encounter a lot of Windows 10 update problems, and you have to deal with it. In this blog, we have come up with several significant ways to fix Windows 10 update error. Let’s take a quick glance on how to deal with Windows 10 update problems.
System restore windows 10
The first important thing that you need to try to fix Win 10 update is to system restore it. If you don’t know how to restore Windows 10, make sure that you have followed the simple instruction that are given below. However, before you system restores the OS, you need to ensure that you have searched the reason why the problems started. You need to:
- Click on the Start button
- Click on “Settings”
- Click “Update and Security”
- Click “Advanced” option
- Click “View Update History.”
- Now, you have to keep on scrolling down, until you have found the last update that you have done successfully.
- While moving ahead with the steps, you are supposed to navigate to the taskbar search option
- Click on it and type “Restore.”
- Choose the option for “Create a restore point.”
- You need to click on “System Restore” option.
- In case, if the option is available, make sure that you have checked the “Show more restore points.”
- If you have the restore point older than the last successful update, you are supposed to opt for complete system restore.
- In most cases, the issue gets resolved at this stage. However, if it doesn’t fix the windows 10 problems today, you are supposed to try the next process.
Reinstall windows 10
With the help of the installation driver, make sure that you have reinstalled Windows 10 from the scratch. We would recommend you to try reinstalling it on another system for the sake of safety. Also, before you try to resinstall it, make sure that you have availed it authentic product ID. You are also supposed to backup all your data and information.
Windows update troubleshooter
You must also try to use the Windows update troubleshooter to get rid of the common problems and fix Windows 10. Though there is no guarantee that your issue will be resolved by this, but as the process is quite easy, you can give it a try at least. All you need to do is to download the Windows update diagnostic tool, followed by installing and running it. That’s it. Just in case, if it doesn’t fix the problem, the troubleshooter will at least give you a quick idea about the cause of the error.
windows update not working
If Windows 10 will not update even after trying the above given hacks, we would recommend you to take the instant help of the professionals. The expert teams are available for the users 24*7 to resolve the common issues related to the same. So, the best thing that you are supposed to do is to get in touch with the experts who are round the clock available for you to troubleshoot the update issues.
To get in touch with the experts of windows 10 customer service, you need to dial their official phone number, which you can easily get from Contactforhelp. Once you have got the number, dial it to instantly connect with the experts, and they will instantly provide you easy solutions.