All computer users like to play music, watch TV shows and movies on their laptop or desktop PCs. While we are playing the music or watching movie, the most common problem encountered is the sound of the speaker or headphones. The easiest way to check the volume level is to move your mouse on the icon which is on the right-hand side of your system and looks like a speaker. You can just click on that speaker icon and then adjust the level of the volume. Let’s suppose you are using Windows 10 and the sound volume of your PC has become low. In that case, you can contact the Windows 10 technical support number, but before that, it is essential to know the reasons for the below-mentioned problems.
Check out the list below and try to analysis that what reasons and solutions can be for your volume problem.
Reason 1:- It is essential to check whether the sound system driver installed on your PC is updated or not.
Solution:- If you are not using the latest version of your sound system driver, then you must update it.
Steps to update the Audio driver in Windows 10:-
• To update the audio driver, you need to click on the start button of your PC; there you will get the option of Device Manager. Click on the Device Manager option.
• Once you click on the Device Manager icon, you need to select the first option from the drop-down menu, i.e., update driver software.
• Once you click on the update driver software, you will get the two options. The first option is “Search automatically for updated driver software” and the second option is “Browse my computer for driver software.” Now you need to click on the first option, once you will click on it, then the window will search for the new driver and will install it automatically.
Reason 2:- You need to check whether the speaker of your PC is clean from inside and outside. If it is not clean, then it is essential to clean it before using it.
Solution:- To get the better sound from your speaker, you have to clean it regularly.
Steps to clean the speaker:-
• Use a clean cloth or a soft brush to clean all the dust or dirt from the speaker.
• In your speaker cabinet, you will see the grill. Now, you need to pull that rack gently and keep it aside.
• Now, you can use the same piece of cloth or brush to clean the dust from inside of the cabinet.
• Once you wash the cabinet from inside, you can use a mild soap and water to clean the cabinet from outside. Now, reinstall the grill in the cabinet and use the speaker.
Reason 3:- If you are using the speaker that comes with a woofer or using a Bluetooth speaker, then you should try to use it with another device to check whether the problem is with your speaker or in your PC.
Solution:- It is very likely to happen that there is some problem with the connectively or device. If your speaker is working fine while connecting with another device, then the problem in your PC not in the speaker and if it is not working, then there is a problem in your speaker, not in your PC.
Reason 4:- Increase the sound of the media player, when you click on the speaker icon of your system, you get the option a mixer. Once you click on the mixer, it will give you the options for speakers, window media player, and system sounds. In that case, you can increase the volume of the window media player and set to 100%. If it is not needful, then you can try increasing the speaker volume.
Reason 5:- There is another setting which you need to check if the loudness is equal or not. If this option is not activated on your PC, then you will hear the low volume. To enable this option, you need to open the sound settings, and then click on the Enhancement tab. Once you click on the Enhancement tab, you need to click the ‘Loudness Equalization’ option and save your changes.
Now, if you have any other queries related to PC volume in Windows 10, then you should immediately contact the professionals. Just pick up your phone and dial Windows 10 phone number.