What could be better than a fast, systematic and a user friendly email service provider? Yes, of course Outlook fulfills the three major criteria of being an amazing email service provider. You can simply exchange emails without any chaos. No doubt, there are many problems associated with outlook. Some of the errors could be easily resolved though some demands the intervention of the technicians. Here, in this blog we would like to discuss two major error codes interlinked with Outlook. Not only, just the solutions but we would also like to discuss its reasons and causes of the error. If you are stuck with any of the problem, or error that is given above, you should read this blog. You might find the reasons as well as solution of the error.
How to tackle Outlook error 0x800ccc90?
The main cause of the Outlook error 0x800cc90 is mainly that it encounters restriction in the number of connections you can make at a specific period of time. This specific limit is decided by the Internet Service provider. Here are the ways to resolve the problem, have a look and try to follow.
- Find Define send/receive groups
- Click on send/receive settings
- You are supposed to go to the new button
- A new screen will appear
- From the group window, select or click on the new button
- In the newly created group, you are supposed to select one more account
- Now, you are required to ‘include the selected account in this group’
- After the steps given above, select ‘send and receive mail items’
- Thereafter, select download complete item, and do not forget to include the attachments
- Make sure you select send/receive
If you follow all the steps that are given above, you can simply fix the problem without any chaos. Try to implement the steps one by one and so you would definitely be able to fix the problem.
How to resolve Outlook error 0x8004210a?
The main reason behind the problem could be divided into few major categories, such as:
- Prior existence of any Antivirus Program, It might disrupt the connection attempts of MS Outlook
- Active windows firewall could be a problem too
- The time-out settings could be improper
- Incorrect specification of the port numbers
Steps to fix the error:
- You are supposed to launch the MS Outlook
- Click on the file menu
- From the Account settings option, select the Account settings title
- Select POP3 account
- Then, click on the change option
- Click on more settings
- Select advanced tab
- Increase the server timeouts range
- These are the steps you are supposed to follow to fix the Outlook error.
If you are facing any of the Outlook error given above, you can simply read this blog and seek solution. In case, following and implementing the steps does not prove to be fruitful, then you are required to contact the Outlook Customer Support number. The experts and technicians are present 24*7 to resolve all the problems you have been facing.