Intuit includes an advanced version of Quickbooks for MAC and latest versions of Quickbooks for Windows. As the product is similar, sometimes there are variations that every user should know about. Here’s a sneak-peak of some major changes. For more info, take help from the Quickbooks contact number.
Quickbooks Windows versions are Pro, Premier and Enterprise. These versions include features and capabilities that make handling accounting operations easier. Whereas, MAC has only one version of the Quickbooks that seems more like the lower versions of the Windows.
Quickbooks for MAC is definitely a good application, but it may seem complicated for common users.
- MAC has less Quickbooks features, just like the older Windows versions.
- A major population of CPAs and bookkeepers never support the MAC Quickbooks.
- File conversion between MAC and Windows does not work well and many times it corrupts the data.
- Remains unable to interface with the third party apps.
How to avoid Quickbooks problems on MAC
- Stick to the limitations set for managing account and financial flows. Ensure you have limited 3rd party app integration.
- Switch to the online version of Quickbooks.
- Operate the software using a hosting provider.
As compared to Quickbooks for MAC do not have Premier and Enterprise versions. It includes fewer features in comparison to the Windows pro version. MAC owners only have authorization for fewer reports, less payroll options, limited inventory and integrated online banking.
Windows bookkeeping platform is a standardized accounting profession, where the Bookkeepers and CPAs easily maintain their own licenses. Whereas, the MAC licenses for Quickbooks are too expensive for supporting the MAC files.
On the other hand, Quickbooks file conversion becomes critical when transferred from MAC to Windows. You may experience some critical errors during the transfer process and even your important files can get deleted.
Both, Quickbooks for MAC and Windows are suitable for managing the accounting/financial activities. Currently, Windows version is rated top by the users. However, in the near future the MAC version will improve and feature new exclusive options. If you are facing any problem in managing the Quickbooks software, then take help of the professionals. Dial the Quickbooks support number and directly talk to the skilled technicians for receiving instant solutions. For toll-free helpline number, visit the Contactforhelp web-directory.