Quickbooks is one of the most significant software that helps in managing your finance while keeping an eye on the cash flow along with handling your complete accounts. Sometimes or rather most of the times, it becomes difficult for the user manage payroll, create invoices and enter payments. The best way to do so is by creating a Quickbooks report as it help in keeping a track of the different financial aspects of your company.
So, to simplify the entire procedure, you can directly create Quickbooks Report by following a fixed process. In order to know the steps of the process, you can either take help from experts by giving a call to QuickBooks online phone number or you can just follow the steps given below.
• To begin with the process, you need to first click on the “Start” button or the Windows button in the lower left corner of the screen, and then you are supposed to scroll down to “Quickbooks” or “Intuit” followed by selecting it to launch the program.
• Also, you are required to select the company file that you wish to open, and then you must type your user name and the respective password.
• Later, you need to click on the “Reports” at the top of the screen, and then select the type of report that you intend to create. Make sure that all of the reports are divided into categories depending upon the type of information you are exactly looking for. These categories include “Sales,” “Customers” and “Inventory.”
• Also, users are supposed to select the specific report that perfectly represents the information you wish to view, which will then open the report in a new window. The choices available on the sub menus of the report categories are more specific, with options like a “Balance Sheet.”
• Now, you need to click on the “Modify Report” button at the top of the new window, and then you have to select the “Display” tab. Also, do not forget to select any columns that you wish to add to or remove from your report in the “Columns” section at the bottom of the window, followed by selecting a date range in the “Report Date Range” section.
• You need to click the “Filters” tab at the top of the window, and then you have to choose any filters that you wish to apply to your data. After you are done with the selection process, make sure you have clicked on the “OK” button to complete the process.
In case, the above-mentioned steps are unclear to you, it’s advisable for you to take support from the experts. You can avail Quickbooks contact number by visiting Contactforhelp, which is one of the most famous online directories.