Since Canon is one of the most reliable brands, users who want to buy Printers mostly go for the products of the same brand. From variety of products to incredible service that it offers, Canon Printers are probably the most used brands. Also, the process of wireless Canon printer installation is quite easy and practically possible, which is why most users of printer switch to Canon. However, the only problem that the user faces is while scanning their document onto a computer via their Canon printers.
In case, you are also the one who faces similar issues, you must follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve your queries.
- At first, you need to connect your Canon printer to your computer, preferably through the provided USB power cable. After the connection is build, make sure that you install all drivers that came with the Canon product. However, you need to be aware of the fact that without the drivers, the computer is unable to import scanned images to your system.
- In the next step itself, you should ensure that the printer is turned on, and now, you have to lift the cover on the top of the scanner bed. Make sure that the user have positioned the image face down on the scanner glass, positioned in the corner where the green arrow points. Once done, it is important to close the lid in order to secure the image.
- In the next step itself, one must have to click on the “Start” button, then choose “All Programs,” “Accessories” and select “Scanner and Camera Wizard.” Also, this is a pre-installed application found on all Windows-based computers.
- As you move on to the next step, you have to choose the “Scan” option, and then you have to select the connected Canon all-in-one printer and click “Scan” again. The image is scanned into your computer with a display of the picture on the screen.
- In case, you have to click on the “File” in the upper left corner of the desktop, followed by clicking on the “Save” button. As soon as you click on it, a new save window appears on the screen. All you are supposed to do is to title the image while choosing the location to save the file to and then click on “OK.” The image file is now saved to your computer.
Though the steps given above are quite easy to practice, you might come across a few issues while practically implementing them. So, if such is the case with you, it’s advisable to consult experts on Canon printer support number. One can avail this number from an online directory – Contactforhelp.