The Brother is an ultimate company which is famous for launching and developing some of the incredible printing machines and devices. It has all the latest features and some of the most significant technology. Moreover, its user interface is something that you will surely like. But yes, there is a toner error, which keep on bugging the users of the Brother Printer. There are times when users have to face “low toner,” “replace toner” or “toner life end” warning messages. You can obviously take help of the professionals at Brother printer customer service number. But, you should go through the pointers mentioned-below. Here, we have enlisted the best of troubleshooting steps for fixing up the toner error of Brother Printer. So, take a quick look:
- Before you start with the process, you need to keep in mind that you have opened the front cover of the device. Only after you have opened the lid of the device, you will be able to perform the other steps.
- Now, it is the time for you to turn off the machine as soon as possible. In fact, if it is possible for you, make sure that you have unplugged all the connected wires.
- While you are moving ahead with the steps, you need to keep in mind that you have pressed the “Start” button. It will turn on the device. You must keep in mind that the panel lights are turned on.
- Now in the next step, you must ensure that you have released the “Go” button.
- But, after releasing the “Go” button, you are required to click on the “Go” button at least twice.
- Here, you need to take a pause. Yes, you must be patient enough for waiting for at least a few extra seconds. Also, you need to be assured of the fact that all panel lights are turned on.
- Now, all you need to do is to press the start button at least 5 times. Here, you need to assure that the toner lights are turned off. However, it is important for the user to know that while toner lights should be off, the paper lights are supposed to be turned on.
- After you have completed the steps, make sure that you have closed the lid, followed by turning on the lights. Now, you can be sure that you have successfully completed the steps, and you would not face any difficulty related to the toners.
However, if you want to know the steps to bring an offline Brother Printer online or in case of any other query, you must take an immediate help of the professionals. Pick up your phone now and dial their customer care number, by availing it from the website of Contactforhelp.