Considered to be one of the best brands of printers and is used by millions across the nations, Epson Printers offer amazing user-friendliness. In fact, its cost-effectiveness is one of the major factors why most of us prefer to use it over any brands. Recently, the company has come up with two of the major models with Epson workforce 3640 and Epson WF 4630. These two models are well-known and popularly acclaimed by the technical experts. However, a lot of reports are coming into consideration where the users are using a few issues. Out of all the problems associated with the device, it is the Epson Error code 0X97, which is referred to as the most complex problems. Apart from Epson 0X97 error code, the Epson Printer error code 0XF1 is another significant issue with the WF printers. However, in this blog, we will quickly analyze error code 0X97, and then we will provide you a detailed solution for this problem.
What is epson 0x97 error code?
To be precise and specific, this error code is majorly caused due to the internal hardware issues. In many cases, the motherboard often gets crashed due to the internal hardware issues. Generally, you will notice this error on the display screen of the device, especially when the printing is in process. And, once this error gets displayed on Epson WF 3640 and Epson workforce 4630 printer models, it will stop working. And, as a result, you would not be able to print anything. If we try to be specific, there is nothing much that you will be able to do in order to fix this issues permanently apart from replacing or repairing the unit. However, you can actually try a few hacks. In this blog, we are going to discuss about those easy and simple tricks and tips that will you out in recovering the Epson printer Error code 0X97.
Epson WF 4630 error code 0x97: Causes
- Corrupted windows registry
- Improper installation
- Corrupt system files
- Attacks by spyware/adware
- Inappropriate shutdown of the system
Error code 0x97 Epson printer: Symptoms
- Sudden slowdown of the system
- Printer not printing anything
- Printer stops responding
- Some unimportant gets opened automatically
- BSOD problem gets displayed
- Unable to resolve the issue without Epson Printer help
Epson printer error code 0x97: Simple Guide to Troubleshoot It
Method 1:Re-start the device
- At first, you are supposed to cancel all the jobs that you have assigned to the printer
- You need to unplug all the chords, wires and cables that connect your printer to the system and the electrical outlet.
- Now, you need to open the lid of the printer, followed by removing all the paper jammed papers
- In the meantime, you must also clean up the rollers and internal parts of the printer
- Also, you must remove the cartridges, followed by re-inserting it once again
- You are also required to press the power button immediately
- Now, reconnect all the wires, cables and chords, followed by turning on the printer.
- Re-load the paper and try to take a test printout.
- If your issue is fixed, you will get a proper printout. However, if the printer is still not working, you may try another method.
Method 2: CLEAN up the printer
- You should turn off the printer immediately after noticing the error code 0X97
- Next, you must open the lid or the upper casing of the printer carefully
- In the next step, you need to remember that you have to properly wipe the internal parts of the device with a wet piece of cotton cloth
- After cleaning is done, you are supposed to wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes
- Now, reconnect all the wires and start using the printer
Epson Customer Service
Though most of your queries related to 0X97 error has been resolved in this blog, you may feel free to contact the experts, in case, if you have any further issues related to the Epson Printer. You must visit the website – Contactforhelp to avail the toll-free and official Epson printer customer service number. After availing the number, simply call the professionals and they will provide you with some best and easy solutions.