With the latest advancement in technology and features, Lexmark 2500 Series Inkjet printer is probably the most innovative and useful versions of Lexmark Printers that provides all-in-one facility to the users with the ability to multitask. Not only it assures users with fine quality of printing, it is responsible for copying, fax and scanning.
In order to start using this version of Lexmark Printer, you are supposed to install the 2500 series inkjet printer driver so that your computer or laptop recognizes the printer and allows you to operate all features of this unit. So, if you are planning to install it, it’s highly recommended for you can follow the steps given below:
- In order to start with the process, users are supposed to at first connect the Lexmark 2500 series printer to a power source. Also, it’s necessary for you to plug the printer’s USB cable into the computer, followed by turning it on the printer by pressing the circular button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, you are supposed to open an Internet browser so that you can go to the Lexmark website.
- Make sure you have mouse over the “Downloads” button on the toolbar, and then you have to click on the “Driver Finder.”
- Also, it is significant for you to type “2500 inkjet driver” in the search text box, and then you have to press the “Ask” button.
- You need to ensure that you have chosen the correct driver for the computer’s operating system from the list of results by clicking on the file name link.
- In the next step, make sure that you have pressed the “Download Now” link. Additionally, you should also keep in mind that the driver file is 15.57 MB in size. Now, you are required to download times vary depending on the Internet connection speed.
- As you move ahead with the steps, it is quite necessary for you to click on the “Save File” button when the pop-up window appears. Also, keep a check that you haven’t forgotten to click on the “Run” button in order to begin installing the driver after it finishes downloading.
- Make sure that you have to follow the prompts to finish installing the driver. After completing installation, the driver requires you to restart the computer. Also, just after rebooting, the Lexmark 2500 series printer is ready for use.
While you are practically implementing the above-mentioned steps, there are chances that you either miss out some steps or you couldn’t complete them successfully. So, in such a situation, make sure that you have taken help from the experts by dialing on the Lexmark customer support number. In case, you don’t have their number, you shouldn’t be worried as you can easily avail it from an online directory – Contactforhelp, which ensures users with trustworthy numbers for similar services.