What should you do if you just received an error ‘printer is offline’ message after trying to print an important document for the customer? Do you have any idea why your printer is not printing? There are a number of causes led your printer to go offline, ranging from the powered-down printer to connectivity issues. In such situations, you have no need to worry that if your Brother printer is having the technical issues. You can get them back online by doing a few clicks on the computer.
However, if you are unable to do, there are some troubleshooting steps you can take a try to fix the problems, otherwise, calling on the Brother Printer support phone number you can get the hassle-free solution to get your offline Brother printer online easily.
Check the steps:
- In order to bring back printer online, reboot it by turning it off and starting it again. Wait for a few moments or a minute to finish booting process.
- Check that the printer is connected to your system or it has Internet connectivity. If you are using the Network-based printer, check the link light twice on the printer back side to check that it’s blinking green.
- Access your computer using an account that has all privileges to manage your Brother printer. In many situations, a local administrator account is appropriate.
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu, and then click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Now, click the Brother Printer icon right side and choose the ‘See What’s Printing’ option to show the print spooler screen.
- Click on the ‘Printer’ icon and choose the ‘Use Printer Offline’ to deselect the check mark. The printer may come online at the moment. If the option is grayed out or your Brother Printer doesn’t come online, go to the next step.
- Close the print spooler pane and go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ window. Launch your web browser and navigate to the Brother’s official website to download the latest and compatible driver for the printer.
- Proceed to the instructions to install the downloaded software. If the problem still exists, continue the further steps below.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and then ‘Control Panel’. Enter the ‘Troubleshooter’ in the Search box at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Troubleshooting’ link once it displays in the main window. Now, click the ‘Use a Printer’ button in the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section.
- Continue the on-screen instructions. The troubleshooter will try to tackle and fix the problem. If it can’t, you will get the further guidance on addressing the issue.
Additionally, you can also call on the Brother Printer customer support number listed in the Contactforhelp to address your query to the skilled technicians so that you can get your offline Brother Printer online quickly and do your printing jobs more efficiently.