Netgear is a popular computer networking company, which has set the bar with its outstanding performances and services. The models come up with the smooth and the modern design with a reasonable price which is quite affordable for the people. The users are giving the total assurances to have the fast internet access on their devices. If you have any queries on any of the products of Netgear, then you need to call Netgear Wireless Router Helpline number to talk to the executives and get your doubts clear immediately.
The users can enjoy gaming, HD video streaming, mobile devices, video chat, web surfing, and lots more with the use of the Netgear DSL Modems and Routers at home. The WiFi range is so excellent that you can use it at any corner of the house and the speed of the internet or WiFi is commendable. Netgear Genie is one of the applications which help the user to manage, monitor and repair the network they are working under.
Follow the correct steps to setup Netgear DSL Wireless Modems Routers –
- The user needs to connect the DSL port either with Netgear DSL modem router to the phone line or the Ethernet cable to connect with the computer to any of the LAN ports.
- Connect the Netgear DSL modem router to the power supply and wait for it starts.
- The user needs to open the web browser for the Netgear Genie set up screen to open.
- Click on the option ‘yes’
- Select the ‘Next’ option to continue.
- The user needs to select the country they reside from the list of the countries.
- Select the ‘next’ option.
- The Netgear Genie setup Wizard will scan the type of the internet connection they are using.
- The Netgear DSL connection needs the correct sign-in process to connect it with the internet.
- The internet will detect as PPPoE/ PPPoA.
- The user needs to use the login details which their Internet Service Provider has shared with them.
- For the username, they need to enter ‘Login’; For the password, they need to enter ‘Password’.
- Select the ‘Next’ option.
- The Netgear Router will go through the details which the user has entered.
- After the users are done with the process, they need to confirm whether they are accessible to the internet or not.
- Choose the option ‘Take me to Internet’.
- If the configuration fails, then the user needs to contact their ISP for the correct details and needs to select the ‘Try again’ option, to done with the setup.
If you are unable to configure the Netgear DSL Modem setup or you are facing any other technical glitches while going through the steps, then you need to ContactNetgear Wireless Router Helpline number to have a word with the experts and get the solution in the nick of time.