Microsoft Office 2013 applications, such as Outlook, can leverage the power of common components in your computer to run the program more precisely. Though, this functionality can result in behavior in times that makes it tricky to use the application in the manner which you want. If you want to run the program efficiently, it is essential to disable the hardware graphics acceleration option in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Furthermore, you can turn off this function by making some change in the settings of the program. In such a case, you can also seek expert help by reaching at the reliable Outlook email customer service. The dedicated professionals will be ready to help you in your all critical circumstances. You can also follow up a short series of steps outlined below.
Disabling the Hardware Graphics Acceleration Option in Outlook 2013
The following steps will help you to turn off the hardware graphics acceleration option for Outlook 2013:
- Launch your Outlook 2013 program.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘File’ tab located at the window top-left corner.
- Click on the ‘Options’ tab located in the column at the window left side to open up Outlook options.
- After that, click on the ‘Advanced’ tab placed in the Options window left side.
- Move down to the ‘Display’ section placed next to the window bottom side, and then hit the box to the left of Disable hardware graphics acceleration option to eliminate the check mark.
- Later on, click on the ‘OK’ button to save the changes you have made.
Now, you will be able to fix the issues occurred in your Outlook program. However, if you are unable to troubleshoot the encountered problems even after following all the steps given above, just dial the Outlook support number 2016 and try to make a direct contact with the expert for addressing your query that you have.
If you are having the same problems in other MS office 2013 applications, or if you want to reinstall and configure the program on your system again but don’t know how to set up Outlook account, you can also take the instant assistance from expert by dialing their contact number offered by Contactforhelp, which is a trusted online phone directory.