Imagine a world without Facebook. Scary! Right? Well, trust me when I say this it is beyond creepy. Facebook has become such gem in one’s life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. Providing a platform to the entire user in one way or another. More than the Facebook application itself, Messenger makes a more powerful service. It has provided ways to communicate and chat with the desired audience and setting a different prototype. However, Facebook Messenger is one of the top social media apps it has its own set concern. Let me enlighten you with some of the significant Facebook messenger problems and fixes for the same.
- Sending a receiving messages
Facebook messenger has been found to be one of the leading application when it comes to sending and receiving messages. It has made life secure and reliable, but there are situations when a user fails to send or receive messages and is in a dilemma of how to resolve it. Hence to erase this concern of yours here is how you can fix this particular problem.
Solution : To start your messenger account the user needs to the first login to their Facebook page. If you don’t remember your username or you forgot Facebook password then try to recover it so that you can easily access to your messenger account or try to fix Facebook login problems so that you have no issues in signing in. After you recover your password, follow the following steps:
- Ensure that the app is updated. Visit the “Google Play store,” tap the menu button and press “My apps and games.” Select “messenger” app among the others app and update it.
- Check it the messenger app is working in your area or not. There are times when it is down in a particular area for some quality reasons.
- If the Facebook messenger is not working, then it is sensible to use the mobile site.
- Recovering deleted messages
This issue mostly occurs when the user has removed there set of messages on their own. Although it is not an easy task, hence it can only be recovered if the user has archived them. If the messages are not archived, then it is a difficult task to retrieve messages.
Solution : This can be done by the following set of instructions.
- Go to mobile or the Facebook site.
- Tap the messages button and then tap “see all,” after that go to “more”-“archived.” There you can check if the messages have been achieved or not.
- If it is not archived, then you can contact the Facebook help number and check if it is restored or not.
Facebook messenger app crashes
Imagine you are using Facebook messenger app and it suddenly crashes, and you see a message box saying “close the app” or “wait for the app.” That’s a bummer, Right? Well, this can also be solved.
Solution : If Facebook is testing your patience and giving a hard time to a blank screen, then it can be resolved with the follow steps.
- Check if your Android phone is updated or not and before upgrading you have to charge your phone up to 50 percent battery.
- See if the system is connected to the WIFI.
- Trying clearing up the data and cache memory. Go to settings-application-application manager-all-messenger-and tp clear data
In spite of trying all the above methods and instruction, you fail to resolve the issue then try and contact Facebook help number. You can get it from “contactforhelp” website.