Founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004, Facebook enables a free social networking Web platform on which friends, family, and colleagues interact with each other. Facebook features a lot of services, which include Interactive chat, Fan pages, Customized profile with privacy and security, Friend list management, Photo album management, and many more such things. Facebook also enables a login authentication service which provides cross-platform and customizable Web interaction. Since Facebook account contains your some sensitive personal information, which can be hacked by cyber criminals. This personal information can include your banking information, your private pictures, messages as well as your personal details. Thus, in order to secure your profile, Facebook gives a comprehensive tool. Experts at Facebook give very effective solution for every problem. Therefore, you can get useful tips via Facebook phone support.
Here is step by step solution for how to troubleshoot a hacked Facebook Account –
- If your Facebook account has been hacked, firstly, you will have to go online to help documentation page of Facebook.
- For this, you need to click “My Account is Hacked” and then select “Secure it here.”
- Now, in the text field, you will have to type your password and then it is important to click “Continue.”
- In this step, Facebook will show a message, which will confirm that you are reaching your correct account.
- Now, it is important to click “Continue” to confirm your account.
- And, after this, you need to click “Continue” to proceed with securing your account.
- Then, in the corresponding text fields, you will have to type a new password.
- And, then, click “Continue” to proceed. Here, Facebook will highlight an advisory message, which will suggest you to change your email account password.
- After this, you need to click “Continue” to move further. Now, Facebook will confirm that the account has been verified.
- In order to unlock your account, you need to click “Continue.”
- Now, it is important to make your account more secure. For this, you will have to click “Choose a Security Question” drop down menu.
- After this, you need to select a question. For this, in the text field, you require to type an answer to the security question and then click “Submit.”
- And, finally, in order to proceed to your unlocked account, you will have to click “Log In.”
Even, after applying the above processes, if the problem related to how to troubleshoot a hacked Facebook Account, has been not resolved so far, you can Contact for Help from the professionals via Facebook customer service number. With 365 days and 24x 7 days availability, technicians are available to troubleshoot your every problem related to the Facebook account.