Facebook has become an insignificant part of our daily lives. It is considered to be the most empowered social media platform, used for promotions, entertainment, and communication and business purposes. On the other hand, if we talk about Google Chrome, it is surely the best web browsers across the world, and is used by a plethora of users. However, when you try to open Facebook on Chrome, you might face a lot of issues. It might be due to the several possible reasons. And, if you don’t fix Google Chrome Facebook error, you would not be able to enjoy its maximum benefits.
Dial 24*7 Facebook Customer Care Helpline Number
Phone Number: ☎ 1-888-450-3444
Call Time: Average Wait: 1 mins – 24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.
In this blog, we will try to help you out with Facebook not working issue with Chrome browser. Here, not only will you be able to understand the cause and reasons behind this common problem, but you will able be provided with a permanent solution. So, it is a good idea to read this blog once and try to implement the guidance that is provided to you. Before we jump onto the steps for fixing the problem, let us first discuss the common problems of Facebook on Google Chrome.
Facebook Chrome problems
- Facebook loading problem
- Facebook videos not loading
- Login error, sign in issue
- Facebook not working on chrome
- Freezing or slow Facebook
- Facebook videos not playing
Well, these are only a few of the errors. When you use your FB account on Chrome, you might face other several errors as well. And, to be honest, you need to know troubleshoot the error after indentifying why is my Facebook not working. To troubleshoot it, you are required to follow these tricks:
Fix Facebook not working on Chrome
- At first, it is necessary for you to check if you are facing this problem in any other browser as well or only on Chrome. If you are unable to use FB in any of the browsers, it means that Facebook is down, Fix it up to continue using your FB account.
- Now, if you notice that the problem that you are facing right now is only with the Chrome Browser, it is necessary for you to implement the steps that are enlisted below:
- You need to open the Facebook account in the private (Incognito) mode. And, now you need to try to log in to your FB account. If you are able to access the account in the incognito mode, there is a possibility that the problem is with the plug in. If not the plug-in, then it might be due to the cache error.
- Next thing that you are supposed to do is to disable all the plugins that has been installed on Chrome. After you have disabled the plugin, make sure that you have tried to login to your account once again.
- You should also clear the cache and cookies in Chrome, and then try to use Facebook. You should also remember that deleting history and cookies would also help you out in troubleshooting this problem.
- You need to close Chrome browser for a few minutes. And, after some time, re-launch to open Facebook.
- Here, we would like to warn you that your Chrome browser needs to be updated instantly.
Facebook customer service
If nothing helps you out, we would recommend you to just call the professionals. Simply dial the Facebook help contact number. Once you dial this number, you will be able to get in touch with the experts who are available for you to troubleshoot common and complex issues associated with FB. In fact, they will provide you a proper guidance why Facebook is not working on Chrome so that you can easily get the solution.