If you are blogger and wants that your blog reaches as many readers as possible in the quickest possible time, the best thing that you need to do is to take help from the ‘King of Social Media’ – Facebook. Yes, it is considered to be one of the most popular and known mediums that lets you connect with the world as soon as possible. So, here, we will ask you to add your blog to Facebook profile picture so that more and more readers can read them. To know more about how you can add your blog to FB Profile, make sure that you have taken help from the experts of Facebook customer care. Meanwhile, read these steps:
• At first, you need to visit your Facebook Profile page
• Now you need to select the “Settings,” which you can find under the option that prompts “What are you doing now?”
• Now, under the status box that says “Stories Posted by You”, you will be able to find another option that says, “You can automatically import activity from YouTube, Flickr, and other services to your profile.” Also, you are supposed to click on “other services” link.
• Later, make sure that you have chosen “Blog/RSS,” which is available on the right-most side of the page.
• Now, don’t forget to enter the complete URL for your blog.
• As soon as you will enter your URL blog, your blog feed will automatically get imported to FB status updates. Moreover, if you publish a post on your blog, you need to check your FB profile. Now, you will get to see that the post is appeared as snipped on the FB Profile page.
Once it is done, you can be assured about the fact that you have successfully added your blog post to your Facebook profile page. There are chances that you might encounter a few issues with the same, in such case, it becomes necessary for you to take professional’s help. To connect with FB experts, all you need to is to call them up at Facebook Helpline Phone Number. Just in case, if you don’t have this number, you have alternative way as well. Simply visit the website of Contactforhelp, which is a famous and trustworthy online directory. So, to avail the number of Facebook customer care, just visit Contactforhelp. The website only enlists verified numbers of customer support and services of various companies that are located in the USA and Canada.