Yahoo has taken the internet by storm, after it got introduced in the online market. Yahoo has turn out to be a knowledge-box where one can easily grab some knowledge like news, sports, entertainment, games, and much more. You can also look into it to communicate through the email with your loved ones as well as use it for professional purposes. Introducing the email services, has actually opened the door for the business market to get uplifted for example, any company can use it for the marketing and the promotional purposes, as well as through the video call facility they can arrange for an online meeting with their clients overseas. For more updates on Yahoo Account, you need to dial Yahoo Contact Phone Number to talk with the executives and get with the information.
While using the Yahoo Account, the users may encounter various common problems, and, sometimes the problem is so annoying or so rare that it’s hard to find a solution of it. Here in this blog, you will learn about the steps to recover Yahoo Account as well as the ways to delete the Yahoo Mail account. You will also get to know about the reasons behind deleting the Yahoo Mail as well recover the Yahoo Mail. First, let’s talk about why you need to recover the Yahoo Mail. You might have forgotten your Yahoo Mail password, while trying to sign-in into Yahoo Account. You have an urgent mail to forward it to your boss, but you are stuck in this problem. In this scenario, you need quick steps to get out of this problem. Have a look at the various steps.
Ways recover Yahoo Mail Account- Steps to follow
- You need to open web browser of your choice in your system.
- Enter the correct URL to open the Yahoo sign-in helper website.
- You need to type your Yahoo Mail ID in the text-box which gets displayed in the middle of the page.
- Or, you can enter your phone number or the other email address which is saved as a recovery email address.
- Select the ‘Continue’ option to move to the next step.
- You will ask to recover the email address or the phone number to confirm you are using it.
- For the verification of the phone number, missing the last two-digit will be displayed. And you will ask to enter the correct phone number.
- Select the ‘Submit’ option.
- Choose the ‘Yes, send me an account key’, if you are still accessing the particular email address and the phone number.
- If you are no more using them, then click on the ‘I don’t have access’ followed by ‘Start over’ option.
- You need to check the provided email address and the phone number, whether you received any 8-character Yahoo Account Key code or not.
- Enter the correct Yahoo Key code on the box in the Yahoo page.
- Select the ‘Verify’ or ‘Continue’ option.
- Select the ‘Create a new password’ after you are done with recovering the Yahoo Account.
Now, we let’s talk about why you need to delete your Yahoo Mail Account. The reason can be anything, maybe for the security purposes or you already have an account, and the other Yahoo email account is of no use, which you were using for so long. Deleting or closing Yahoo Mail Account means you will have no more access to that account and your email address will be deleted. So think twice, before deleting your Yahoo Account.
Ways to delete Yahoo Mail Account
- You need to type the correct URL to reach out to the ‘Terminating your Yahoo Account page.’
- Sign-in to Yahoo Account with the correct password.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code in the box, correctly.
- Select the ‘Yes’ option to delete your Yahoo Mail account.
- Congrats! Your Yahoo Mail Account got deleted.
The above steps are listed in a comprehensive manner as well as in simple language, to help you out in your tasks. If you are still stuck with it or have encountered with the other problems while applying these steps, then you need to get the experts to help you. Feel free to dial Yahoo Contact Phone Number to talk to them.