IncrediMail is a widely acclaimed email service that enables users to be in touch with families and friends. It offers a host of outstanding services and features, one of which is enabling the user to send personalized messages. If you would like to do so, it can be carried out by seeking help from Incredimail help phone number or trying a series of steps yourself. For getting started, you need to reach the main IncrediMail window and open ‘New Message’ or the same can be done from the Address Book. Follow these steps from the IncrediMail window:
- Press ‘Write’ icon which is marked in red.
- Next click ‘File’ menu and ‘New Message’ again indicated in red.
- Now press Ctrl+N keys
The second option is to write personalized messages to selected recipients using the Address Book, which is to be done with the following steps:
- Choose all the contacts you want by clicking the recipient names as you hold the Ctrl key.]
- Once you have selected all the names you want to, click on Write icon; the other way is by right clicking the selected Contacts and then clicking ‘Write Mail’.
The option works for To field and not for CC and BCC.
Once the Message has been opened, the addresses can be added to CC and BCC options. This can be done with the following steps:
- Click on CC or BCC in a new message for opening the Address Book.
- Search for the Contact name from the Search box and add these or click the Add besides each name.
When the ‘To’ icon is clicked in IncrediMail 2, it will result in addition of Contacts only in ‘To’ field.
Fill in the subject, message body and press Send to send the message to the selected contacts.
If you are still unable to personalize the messages using these steps, you can seek professional guidance from Incredimail customer support email. Here, you will be connected with experienced and certified technicians who will guide you regarding all the IncrediMail issues.