Installing a wireless printer in your office allows your co-workers and employees to get printouts without leaving their desk. Setting up a wireless-capable printer can also help to de-clutter your working area by letting you ignore long and snaking printer cables. When your Canon MP495 printer is active on the wireless network in your office, you can print your documents via the Print dialog available in most Windows programs. Find instructions on how to connect your PIXMA MP495 printer to the wireless Connection, which is retrieved from the Canon printer customer service.
- 1.Insert the installation CD that came with the printer into the system’s optical drive and runs the setup. Make sure that you install the program on the system that has access the Wi-Fi network of your company. If you don’t have the program’s installation disc, then you can download the manuals and the program from the Canon’s official page and install them.
- 2.Connect the printer to the PC via the USB cable that came with the machine. Click the ‘Start’ menu, followed by the ‘Programs.’
- 3.Click the ‘Devices and Printers’ and then the ‘Canon Printer.’ Next, click on the ‘Settings’ tab and choose the ‘Wireless Setup Utility.’
- 4.Select the wireless network in your office from the available list of networks and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- 5.Type your wireless network access password. If a pop-up dialog displays prompting whether you wish to let your Canon software to access the network, click the ‘OK’ or ‘Continue’ button.
- 6.Disconnect your printer’s USB cable while prompted. Printer machines on the office’s wireless network can now print wirelessly on your PIXMA MP495 Printer.
- Note: – The information in this tutorial applies to computers working with the Windows 7 operating system. With other products and versions, it may be slightly or significantly different. If you have any concerns or problems regarding this, you can call at the
- to get the immediate solution.