Mozilla Firefox is probably one of the best browsers. It is known for a high-performance level and a perfect user interface. One can easily use it to enjoy a happy browsing experience. It comes packed with several innovative features that ensure the users with an incredible experience. It also has the option to save all the cache and cookies to provide a better and customized browsing result to the users. However, at times, it might lead you in trouble as well. So, we would recommend you to follow the queries and solutions related to the Firefox. Also, you may dial Firefox Phone Number to get perfect answers to all such queries.
How to Enable Cookies in Firefox?
The best way to enable cookies is enlisted below. If you want to take the benefits of it, follow the steps and enable the cookies in Firefox:
- Open your web browser
- Click on the Firefox button (or tools menu)
- Click “Options”
- Click on “Privacy Settings” tab.
- Set the option that suggests the Firefox remember the history, followed by clicking on the OK button
- If you want to customize the settings, you may also do that by selecting the respective option.
How to Manage Cookies in Firefox Web Browser?
Though enabling is easy, the management of cookies is Firefox is quite complex. It requires a lot of steps. You can dial Mozilla Firefox Customer Service phone number to get the steps for the same. However, to help you out, we have enlisted a few of them below:
- Go to the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click “Privacy”
- Choose the option “Use custom settings for history” under the “History” menu.
- Click on “Exceptions”
- To allow the sites to setup cookies, you need to click on the option “Accept cookies from the sites.”
- By clicking on “Remove individual cookies,” you may remove the cookies.
- By deleting the history, you will be able to delete all the cookies at once
How to Delete all Cookies at Once in Firefox?
Now, since everything in this world has two sides, even cookies have a few drawbacks. And so, it is quite important for the users to know the steps for deleting the cookies in Firefox. Take a look:
- Click on the Menu button
- Click on the “Library” option.
- Click on the “History” tab.
- You need to set the “Time range to clear”to Everything.
- Click on the arrow button, which is present next to the “Details” option.
- Select cookies
- Click “Clear now.”
- Close the “History” page
How to Delete Cookies for a Single site in Firefox?
If you are selective about the cookies in Firefox, you need to ensure that you have deleted cookies from a few sites individually. And, to delete cookies for a single site in Firefox, we have enlisted the steps below:
- Click on the menu button
- Choose “Options”
- Choose”Privacy and Settings
- Choose “Customary settings for History.”
- Click “Show Cookies”
- Select cookies from the list and remove it
Now, if you have any query related to the Mozilla Firefox, you need to take assistance from the experts. In case, you want to Restore Mozilla Firefox on Computer, or if you are facing any technical issues, the experts are available for you round the clock. Just pick up your phone and dial their customer support and service number. Avail this number from Contactforhelp.