Internet Explorer is a free graphical web browser developed by Microsoft. This web browser has gained immense popularity because of its outstanding performance and innovative tools. Also, IE is one of the most secure web browsers in the world. The Internet Explorer 11 is the newer version of this browser with more enhanced features. It complies with the latest web standards and enhanced protected mode to ensure that your digital privacy is secured. It is less likely to suffer any sudden malfunction still if you face difficulty with it, contact Internet Explorer Customer Service to resolve the issue.
The latest version of IE with several new features is more secure than the previous ones. It helps to keep your Active-X control updated and lets you customize the browser settings to make it more user-friendly. Although the performance is good, still it is not entirely free from technical flaws. You may find issues of your IE crashing or slowing down frequently.
- The possible reasons for this issue:
- The browser add-ons are creating hindrance in the working of IE.
- The video driver does not support GPU hardware acceleration.
- Your video card is outdated.
In case, your video card or video driver does not support GPU hardware acceleration; it will use Software Rendering mode. To troubleshoot the Internet Explorer crashing issue, you should check your browser add-ons and software rendering mode. Try the following tips to fix the problem:
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and search for the ‘Run’ command.
- Click on the ‘Run’ command and then type ‘iexplore.exe –extoff’ to start the Internet Explorer 11 in ‘No Add-ons mode.’
- Now, check that whether the IE 11 still crashes or not.
- In case, it does not slows-down; open IE on your PC.
- Go to the ‘Tools’ menu and click on the option ‘Manage Add-ons.’
- Now, select the option ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ by clicking on it.
- From here, disable all the browser extensions and toolbars.
- Now, restart your IE11 and again go back to the settings ‘Manage Add-ons.’
- You should now, turn on each item one by one to figure out that which add-on is causing this issue.
- After identifying the corrupted add-on, turn that specific one off.
In case, the IE issue is not resolved, try the following tips to fix the problem:
- Launch your Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Internet Options.’
- Go to the ‘Advanced Tab’ and click on it.
- Now, look for the ‘Accelerated Graphics’ section.
- In the ‘Accelerated Graphics’ section, you will find the option to turn on the ‘Software Rendering’ mode.
- Turn on the ‘Software Rendering’ mode.
By following the above procedure, you can fix the Internet Explorer crashing problem easily. In case, the issue remains unresolved; you can seek the help from the experts at IE by dialing the official Internet Explorer Tech Support Number. The experts at Customer Support are available round the clock, and you can avail their services free of cost.