So, it’s good news to all Avast users as they can now upgrade to the latest and free version of Avast Antivirus and enjoy the most benefits out of it. With the features like real-time monitoring, scheduled scanning and an integrated web shield to protect your system while you are browse the Internet; it is advisable for you to go for this version any day. In case, you haven’t yet upgraded, you can immediately take help from Avast Free Antivirus 2016 support number. On the other hand, you can also give a try to upgrade by following the steps that are given below.
- In order to start with the process, make sure that you have right-clicked on the Avast icon in the system tray.
- As soon as you have noticed a Context Menu, which will automatically appear on your screen, make sure that you have scrolled over Update, followed by select the option for “Program.”
- Once you are done with the previous steps, it is now high time to move to the next step by opening the progress bar, which will automatically depict the overall completion of the Program update.
- While moving ahead with the procedure, you must not forget that you have to update it completely. And, just after the updating process is finished, you are asked to restart your computer.
- So, after the restarting of your system is completed, it is now time for you to click on the “Yes” button for rebooting it immediately.
- Also, when the computer restarts an information screen appears about the new version. And then, you can be assured of the fact that you are now upgraded to the newer version of Avast Antivirus.
Now, if you have any queries regarding the updates or any other similar issues, make sure that you have consulted experts on Avast technical support number. And, by any chance, if you don’t have their number, make sure that you have availed it from the official site of Contactforhelp, which is an online directory that offers reliable and trustworthy numbers of similar services.