Considered as one of the major brands in the world of phone solutions all across the USA, MagicJack connects to the computer while using the voice over IP technology so that one can place calls. Since it is a reputed and well equipped product, MagicJack has its own set of drivers for operating systems such as Windows 7 64-bit. All you need to do is to install and your device will start working properly. Well, if you already have this software, make sure you keep on updating it frequently so that the process doesn’t get interrupted.
In case, you want to know the process of updating the MagicJack Driver for Windows 7 64-Bit, you can either take help from Windows 7 Tech support or just follow the below mentioned steps.
- In order to start with the process, make sure that you connect the MagicJack to your computer.
- In the next step, you must download the driver update file from MagicJack.com while clicking on the “Run “button. As soon as you click on the “Run” button, the process of software installation will automatically starts to run while updating you about your currently installed MagicJack software.
- Now, you are supposed to hold the buttons “Ctrl-Alt-Delete,” followed by choosing the “Task Manager” from the list. Also, you need to click on the “Processes” while selecting the “MagicJack.exe” if your MagicJack is still not working properly. End the process, and all others related to the MagicJack.
- Now, you need to ensure that you have gone to the “Start” button, followed by typing “devmgmt.msc” into the search box on this bar. Also, it’s a must for you to click on the matching process in the search results.
- As you are proceeding further, it is must for you to expand the CD/DVD section of the Device Manager. Also, you need to double-click on the “Ymax MagicJack USB Device.”
- You should also not forget to choose the “Update driver software” option in the main properties window.
- Next, you are also required to the option “Browse my computer for driver software,” followed by clicking on “Browse” and navigate “Windows” then “System32.” Once done, make sure that you have checked the box labeled “Include subfolders.” Now, all you need to do is to click on the “Next” button so that the process can be successfully completed.
- In the end, don’t forget to double-click the MagicJack icon and your MagicJack should start.
If you have any problem further, you may seek for instant help by giving a call on Windows 7 support number. Here your call will be connected to experts who can guide you with steps that are both easy and relevant. However, if you don’t have their number, it’s advisable for you to visit the official site of Contactforhelp, which is considered as one of the most reliable and trustworthy online directories.