Intuit’s Quicken is a popular account-management software program lets you to manage your personal and professional finances. By collecting your different accounts’ financial data, it lets the ability to monitor inventory, build up cash flow statements and balance sheets, as well as generate bill payment to-do lists.
Quicken suggests that you always maintain a backup of your account information, because a removed accounts cannot be restored without a backup. Although it creates backup automatically after every seven days, yet, you can create a manual backup as well either taking help from Quicken customer support service or by following below listed steps, if you want to try on your own.
Steps to Restore Quicken Data Files:
- Open your Recycle Bin up to make sure if the removed data file or information is still available for restoring.
- If it is not empty and you find the files inside it, do a right-click on the files you want to recover and choose the ‘Restore’ option. This method will help you to save your time for restoring a Quicken backup and may have the latest data.
- Launch Quicken. Hit the ‘File’ option, and then ‘Backup and Restore’, followed by ‘Restore from Backup File.’
- Choose ‘Restore from automatic backups’ and opt for the most recent entry, or choose ‘Restore from your backup’ in case your manual backup is the latest.
- In case, if you want to restore your own backup, explore the location in which your backup is stored. This may be on your CD, hard drive, flash drive or an internet-based storage device.
- Hit on the ‘Overwrite the open file with the restored file’ link, and then click on the ‘Restore Backup.’
- Hit the ‘OK’ button once notified that the process of backup restoration is complete.
However, if you have any query or problem regarding the above listed instructions, feel free to get in touch with the expert by calling on the Quicken support phone number for resolving queries instantly. As well, you can also reach on the Contactforhelp directory available over the web to find a direct customer care number of the expert so that you will be able to get resolved your problem within a short span of time.