As we all know, HP is one of the most recognized and trustworthy brands in the world of printers that provide 100% assurance of user-friendliness and incredible performances. Not just this, they have unique and a plethora of models that are equipped with interesting and effective features to help us perform our tasks in the easiest possible ways. One such HP Printer model is HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer which offers the option to build the connection with the printer wirelessly. Yes, it is highly useful and perfect, especially because of the interface. However, being honest, there are times, when users feel difficulty in building the connection. In such situation, one can either dial HP printer support phone number to get instant solution from the experts or he can simply follow the steps that are mentioned-below. Take a look:
- Before you start with the process make sure that you have turned on the Wireless printer.
- The best thing is that one can easily use the option for touch screen in the wireless printer for quickly connecting with the wireless network.
- So, what you are supposed to do now is immediately press the right arrow key, followed by pressing the setup option to proceed further which is present on the touch screen itself.
- From there, you need not forget to choose the option for Network from setup menu.
- Once it is done, it is now the time to go to the Network menu, followed by choosing the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- As soon as you will select the Wireless Setup Wizard, it will automatically start searching for the wireless networks in range of the device.
- Later, all you need to do is to choose the Network (SSID) from the list.
- Also, you need to assure that you have not forgotten to enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the desired network, followed by pressing the “Done” button.
- Once you are done with the steps given above, don’t forget to press the OKbutton in order to confirm the settings
- Later, you are then again supposed to click on the OKbutton so that you can print wireless report. However, you can also “Skip” this step if you don’t want to take that printout.
- As soon as you are done with the steps given here, you will be able to print via both wireless and wired systems and devices.
Since the steps are quite easy, you will surely be able to do this. However, if by any chance, you get stuck in the middle of the process or you want to know any other solution for issues related of HP Printers, we would advise you to take instant help from the professionals. For quickly connecting with the experts of HP Printers, it is necessary for you to directly call them up at HP tech support number. As soon as you will call at this number, you will be connected with the professionals who will guide you throughout to troubleshoot all your queries.